November 12, 2016 –
MAINSTREAM MORMONISM RADIO WITH BISHOP LEE & KATHY BAKER
Have you ever wondered why Mormon Churches do not display the Cross on their buildings? Learn why an active member of the Mormon Church would never own, display or wear a Cross.
The Apostle Paul proclaimed in Galatians 6:4: “But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.” Yet, the Mormon Church has often mocked the “so-called Christian Cross” as being pagan in nature. An active member of the Mormon Church would never own, display or wear a Cross. This program focuses on the Mormon teaching that the Cross of Christ is an embarrassment and should not be used in worship, and we will discuss why Mormons are actually uncomfortable, even threatened by the Cross of Christ.
PROGRAM REFERENCE LINKS:
- Article, “Where Did the Atonement Take Place?”
- Article, “Why did Jesus Shed His Blood?
- David O’McKay, No Cross Policy:
- YouTube, “Have You Experienced Jesus”, Episode 22 Mormons and Christians sharing: Why the cross is important or not in their faith?
- UPCOMING EVENTS of Lee and Kathy Baker
- List of our All of our Radio Programs
- List of Important Mormon Church Essays
OFFICIAL LINKS TO MORMON WEBSITES