May 1, 2015 –
(We are Inviting Mormon Leadership to Participate)
Oakhurst Community Center of Oakhurst, CA 93644
RSVP: Email Lee or Call: 719-355-7164 ext 115
The Community is invited to a two hour evening meeting at the Oakhurst Community Center with refreshments.
To Maximize the likelihood of LDS support and involvement, a formal invitation to participate has been sent to the Yosemite Ward Bishop, Daniel C. Prescott.
- This invitation includes an outline of discussion so that the LDS representatives will know the topics to be discussed in advance.
- An uninterrupted time of 15 to 20 minutes will be provided to the LDS representatives to share the “Restored” Gospel of Jesus Christ and/or an Overview of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints followed by the Christian viewpoint presented by former Mormon Bishop Lee Baker.
- We pledge that all discussions, comments and questions will be respectful, polite and well-defined in advance and that we will provide a list of all subjects and questions that are agreed to prior to the meeting.
- Equal and uninterrupted time will be provided to present the LDS doctrine or belief along with the Biblical Christian view on any or all agreed discussion subjects.
- Only current and authorized LDS Scriptures, Doctrine, Manuals or Sermons will be referenced or discussed.