This broadcast will center on the foundational differences between the several core Mormon Doctrines which are totally and completely incompatible with the Word of God (the Bible) and the standards of orthodox Christianity.
This program reviews some of the most amazing examples of Deception as the very Foundation of Mormonism. Only Mormon official and Mormon authorized teachings will be used to document (see links below) the many lies and the years of deceit from the Leadership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
This program gives practical guidance to the Mormon community specific to how a recovering Mormon might understand and deal with a life within a false Religion, without abandoning the fundamental truths of the Bible and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This program provides a Biblical description of the use and function of the Temples of Jerusalem as directed by God Himself, in contrast to the theatrics and hypocrisy of the Mormon Temples.
This program reviews in detail the extraordinarily inaccurate statements made about the accuracy of the Bible by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which has misinformed and driven its membership away from the True Word of God. The MOST Far-Reaching and the most Significant Doctrine of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints is that you cannot Trust the Word of God found in the Bible. This lack of trust in the Bible is taught to Mormons 1) In their 8th Article of Faith and 2) Within the Mormon Bible Dictionary, under Bible / Old Testament / Dead Sea Scrolls: “The Dead Sea Scrolls, some of which are believed to be as early as the 2nd century B.C., give evidence that the Old Testament text was corrupted at least by that time.” So here the Mormon Bible Dictionary states that the Dead Sea Scrolls were Corrupt! Yet they do not point out WHERE it is corrupt! Then in 1 Nephi 13:24-26 The Book of Mormon states that the Bible was pure and accurate up until the time of the Apostles. So even the Book of Mormon Contradicts Mormon Doctrine.
This program focuses on the very clear direction given by God and Jesus Christ that the era and period of Prophets ended with the establishment of Christ’s Church on the earth.
Throughout the many thousands of years the Bible has been translated, copied and edited, it would seem very logical that significant changes may have entered into the Sacred Text, either by accident or by design. The fact is quite the opposite. With the surviving copies of both the Old and the New Testaments a simple comparison from within different cultures and languages across many hundreds of generations, the Bible can be proven to be 99.5% accurate in word and 100% in doctrine.
Through the very words and promises of God Himself, the accuracy and consistency of His Word (The Bible) is established in clear detail. An examination of the LDS claim that the Bible has been corrupted is presented for the listener to consider in view of the wealth of evidence against such a belief.
Help Us Get Bishop Lee Baker – OFF The AIR
Answer His 4 Questions and He is GONE
I, Former Mormon Bishop Lee B. Baker, as of 10 February 2015, have prepared four (4) original and fundamental questions specific to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for your consideration and rebuttal. If you publically answer each question with a clear, honest, reasonable and rational answer, I will end my Religious Ministry as well as my Missionary Outreach to the Mormon People, with all its associated activities. Continue reading “Challenging Questions”
WE LEFT THE MORMON CHURCH WHEN WE UNDERSTOOD…
Listen to this: RADIO BROADCAST: 6 Main Reasons Why We Left the Mormon Church
- An eight-year-old can be held accountable for the truth but a 40-year-old who has read church history is considered deceived by Satan.
- The ethical and moral standards we now demand of any high school principal could not be met by Joseph Smith or Brigham Young.
- There is not very much history that is correctly labeled as “anti-Mormon,” just a great deal that is purely, simply and truly Mormon history.
- Not a single unique pillar of the Mormon faith is recorded anywhere in the Book of Mormon. How did this “keystone” of our religion that we call “the most correct book on earth” miss such fundamental doctrines?
- The LDS Church’s use of the new Gospel Topic Essays are to address any embarrassing, strange or changing historical or doctrinal issues without any accountability or personal responsibility being held by the leadership of the LDS Church.
- The Bible is completely trustworthy, but the Mormon Scriptures are what have been changed, altered and manipulated hundreds of times without explanation, valid historical, archaeological, or manuscript justification.