This program centers on examples of how the Mormon Priesthood has been and continues to be used to abuse its Membership, by coercing members to believe that they LDS has the Authority of the Melchizedek Priesthood. This program points out how the Mormon Priesthood:
- Abuses the Authority of God and the teachings of Jesus Christ regarding the Priesthood as contained in the Bible.
- Abused the Black Race, by restricting them from holding the Priesthood (a requirement for men to marry in the temple and gain Eternal Salvation according to LDS Doctrine).
- Abuses the Priesthood of “ALL” Believers as taught in the Bible, restricting the Priesthood to only men
- Abused Women by taking multiple wives “under the authority of the Priesthood.”
- Abused Children emotionally and mentally by priesthood holders not admitting they were their own children.