This program reviews the several distinctively non-Christian, but clearly official Mormon Doctrines that reduce the nature of God from the Biblical view of an infinitely holy, immaterial and immutable God into a previously corrupt and sinful man who earned his exaltation to become one of billions of “gods” in the universe. This incredibly insulting teaching also builds mankind as it reduces God to an equivalent being.
Through the very words and promises of God Himself, the accuracy and consistency of His Word (The Bible) is established in clear detail. An examination of the LDS claim that the Bible has been corrupted is presented for the listener to consider in view of the wealth of evidence against such a belief.
This program sets a solid foundation for specifically what God has said about Himself and of His Character in the Bible. Additionally, we compare what the Book of Mormon teaches about the Nature and Character of God with Mormon doctrine, but we will not give recognition to the Book of Mormon as the Word of God. Continue reading “What God said about Himself and His Character”
Mormonism is a Legalistic Church, Which is Not of God
When Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God came to live among men to instruct, preach and live by example for us, He denounced, defied and despised every aspect of the “Religion” of the day. He clarified and simplified the Only True Way, in and through Him. Continue reading “Mormonism is a Legalistic Church, Which is Not of God”
This program centers on the well documented false Prophesies and true Deceptions of the Mormon Church, which have been expressed as a “restoration”. The Word of God is solid, yet the Mormon faith teaches that His Church failed, not once but twice.
This broadcast reviews the vast difference between the Jesus Christ of Mormonism found within the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price and the Biblical Jesus Christ accepted by orthodox Christians around the world. Continue reading “Do Mormons Know the Biblical Jesus?”
This program identifies the ever changing and shifting Doctrine of the Mormon Church in comparison to the Will and Mind of the Lord as recorded in Scripture. We reviewed the major changes in the LDS Doctrine as they relate to Plural Marriage.
Joseph Smith at age 37 married 10 teenagers (some as young as 14 years old), 4 pairs of sisters and a mother and daughter pair. Lorenzo Snow (5th Mormon Prophet) at age 57 married a 15 year old girl!
THE DECEPTION OF THE MORMON CHURCH ESSAYS
As the Mormon Church has recently offered several carefully crafted messages (Essays) to explain its incredibly deceptive Doctrine and History, I consider the Sermon (below) to be the most misleading and hypocritical message on the subject of the value of Truth. It is actually The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints itself that has published these misleading and deceptive messages to distract and confuse both its own membership and the public. Continue reading “ESSAYS – Deception of the Mormon Gospel Topics Essays”
Help Us Get Bishop Lee Baker – OFF The AIR
Answer His 4 Questions and He is GONE
I, Former Mormon Bishop Lee B. Baker, as of 10 February 2015, have prepared four (4) original and fundamental questions specific to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for your consideration and rebuttal. If you publically answer each question with a clear, honest, reasonable and rational answer, I will end my Religious Ministry as well as my Missionary Outreach to the Mormon People, with all its associated activities. Continue reading “Challenging Questions”
WE LEFT THE MORMON CHURCH WHEN WE UNDERSTOOD…
Listen to this: RADIO BROADCAST: 6 Main Reasons Why We Left the Mormon Church
- An eight-year-old can be held accountable for the truth but a 40-year-old who has read church history is considered deceived by Satan.
- The ethical and moral standards we now demand of any high school principal could not be met by Joseph Smith or Brigham Young.
- There is not very much history that is correctly labeled as “anti-Mormon,” just a great deal that is purely, simply and truly Mormon history.
- Not a single unique pillar of the Mormon faith is recorded anywhere in the Book of Mormon. How did this “keystone” of our religion that we call “the most correct book on earth” miss such fundamental doctrines?
- The LDS Church’s use of the new Gospel Topic Essays are to address any embarrassing, strange or changing historical or doctrinal issues without any accountability or personal responsibility being held by the leadership of the LDS Church.
- The Bible is completely trustworthy, but the Mormon Scriptures are what have been changed, altered and manipulated hundreds of times without explanation, valid historical, archaeological, or manuscript justification.